Following 4 simple steps to set yourself up as well as possible for registration week (bolded titles are links):
1. Register with Pitchero - Pitchero is our main communication tool as a club. Everything from weather cancellations to club events comes from here so it's a good idea to be registered and receiving information into your inbox. When you register select supporter and parent to ensure you get the correct privileges and add your child(ren)'s name * (see also: Parent's guide to completing the registration form and https://help.pitchero.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004552094-How-do-parents-complete-the-registration-form-when-joining-my-website-).
2. Pre-pay a Subscription - To save you time queuing on Sunday you can pre-buy everything from membership to parking season tickets on the payments section of this website. Bring with you the receipt and you'll get to bump the queue (see also related documents below). All new players are entitled to a 2-week trial period at Wasps. When you pay on behalf of your child(ren) please add the age group(s) to the payment form.
3. Register with the RFU via (https://gms.rfu.com/GMS/CreateAccount/?OrganisationId=451) if your child is joining the Club for the first time - this allows your child to be covered by RFU's insurance. If your child isn't sure about rugby it's important you do this anyway, to ensure they're covered for the rugby they do play (be careful of any advertising check boxes)^. If you are transferring your child from another club, use the same link to transfer the registration to Wasps - contact Dom Benson if you need help.
4. Turn Up! - That's everything you need! The club will be open from 8.30am on Sunday, with training starting at 9.30 am and 11am for the different age groups. Parking will be £5 (which goes to funding the section) and the main registration will be in the hall. Here you can register with your team manager and find out which pitch you're training on (also released on twitter @WaspsFC).
* If you want to be an adult member of the Club, too, please also pay for an adult player's or a non-playing membership on step 2. This gives you voting rights at the AGM and the right to participate in the ballot for England's international tickets during the current season. A junior player's membership does not confer such rights.
^ Existing junior players should already be registered with the RFU - if you are not sure your child is registered with the RFU please ask your team manager. If your child is transferring from another club, please also use step 3 to create your personal account under Wasps FC and complete your child's details at the same time.
Updated 16:32 - 24 Nov 2018 by Dom Benson