Our bike ride is returning for a second time following the success of the 2017 season ride
to the Ricoh which saw Wasps supporters, coaches and club legends complete the
150km challenge and raise over £12,000 for Kleine Levin Syndrome Support UK, Children
with Cancer and Wasps Legends Charitable Foundation.
Taking place over on 17th & 18th May this year's 200KM ride is from the Twickenham
Stoop to Coventry to watch Wasps take on Harlequins in round 12 of the
Gallagher Premiership Clash. We are looking for some of the Wasps and Quins Legends
join us again Rob Lozowski, Trevor Woodman, Mark Rigby, Mark Rose, Peter
Winterbottom to name a few!
As a participant of the ride you will enjoy:
• A Rival Ride 2019 Cycle jersey
• A Training plan to get you across the finish line
• Fundraising support
• A fully supported ride with roaming mechanics and medical cover
• Feed stations and lunch stops
• An Evening meal and accommodation at the De Vere Hotel Staverton
• Shower and changing facilities at the end of the ride on the second day before a well-deserved meal
• A bespoke medal
• Tickets to Wasps Rugby v Harlequins
• Return coach travel and bike transfers
Entry fee is £250 and we are looking for sponsorship of £300 per person.
If your interested in taking part or sponsoring the event then please complete the registration form below and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated 10:54 - 4 Feb 2019 by Dom Benson